Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Happy Hump Day!!

ugh I got on a name tag makin' roll last night & didn't want to quit. Luckily for me today, the Xyron X ran out of adhesive @ 10:15 so I just adhered the ones I had stickie & called it a night @10:30 they will be simple but DONE! :) quite exciting!

darts last night was fun but WOW did I suck! only one bull all night! whaaaaaaaaaaaat?? sheesh blaming the flu shot shoulder ;)

tonight will be a busy running night!!
*chiro @5:15
*walmart for more adhesive
*supper
*Mom's coming to help put together gift bags
*finish & attach tags to bags
*hoping I can add "pick up custom Tshirts" in there too!

I still need to locate my fair queen crown to use for a game, pull out a pink gift bag for the 'suggestion box' & decide if I am decorating this pink kleenex box or leaving it as is for the 'coffin'

APPRECIATE: I APPRECIATE that we have our laid back little dart league to participate in & that they don't take it too seriously. I APPRECIATE that my mom is offering to help w/Scrap Pink. I APPRECIATE all of the local sponsors that have stepped up to help me w/Scrap Pink.

ACCOUNTABILITY: my appetite is returning. I have been good about my protien shake daily so atleast I am getting dairy. yesterday was my best in a week-3 dairy, 3 f/v & 50oz. but I have totally slacked off the vites again... being able to breathe makes taking them so much easier.. planning to get back on that bandwagon tonight!

let the crunch time begin!
Post a Comment