Tuesday, August 11, 2009

THANKS BROOKE!!



NOT SURE I'D ever describe my blog as lovely but since you do.... off I go to follow the directions:

Step 1 - Awknowledge the giver. Brooke
Step 2 - Pass the award onto 15 other blogs that I love
I agree w/you that Step 2 is where it gets hard! off I go to narrow my list!

  1. a friend I can't do w/o Shanen @ Green Ranching Mom w/Kids
  2. fun blogger from Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans Christy O @ Baby Tea Leaves
  3. fabulous scrappy friend Lori @ Cajun Cropper
  4. Long time friend & scrappr Jo @ Life Lessons Learned
  5. her friend & neighbor Heather @ six boys & me
  6. another long time friend & scrapper Kerri @ Kerri's corner of the world
  7. a dear dear friend Lisa @ Lisa's world
  8. one of my fun loving cousins Steph @ a piece of my mind
  9. Amazing scrapper, party planner extrordinaire & friend Robs @ her place
  10. visiting Rachel @ Smile & Wave makes me wish I was crafty!!
  11. Love reading of the live in Jenny's blog @ Fresh thoughts from the Laundry room
  12. AMAZING photography by Tara @ Just be Blogged
  13. fun, relaxed travels & living by Em
  14. inspirational, real life entries & amazing photography by Becky @ Becky Novacek Photography
  15. more photography, amazing art & real life entries by Kal @ [i] love life

okie dokie.. done-dee!! have a GREAT rest of the day!! :)

No comments: