Wednesday, August 5, 2009

feels so good

to be back to normal on the good laptop!! :) amazing how slow that other one was but I limped 'er thru. its gonna be list form today b/c I cannnot focus on full sentences!

  • the movie for child care for today got cancelled so we are going to the park instead
  • I had to send out 20+ texts & make 15ish phone calls letting people know it was cancelled
  • also had to post it on my facebook -just didn't want to have anyone showing up to a no show
  • I have 7 confirmed guests for SCRAP PINK over on my facebook event!
  • I love facebook!
  • I am ready for a boating weekend
  • Tim has an eventful semi-stressful day planned-wish him luck-deets when I can
  • I think its going to be another hot day
  • I picked a tiny red tomato, a carrot & 2 hungarian wax peppers from our garden last night
  • After going to the Farmer's Market & getting -2 white onions, a box of yellow tomatoes, a bag of green beans, & a cantalope OH & a groovy new cloth bag! :)
  • Have I mentioned my addiction to the Farmer's Market? LOL
  • I did chop up the cantalope as soon as I got home tho
  • Got a call from Gpa that our beef will be harvested (thanks for the term Shanen!) in September this year to prevent the $ crunch @ Christmas time! YAY!! 600# of beef WHOHOOOOOO!!
  • there are others available if anyone is interested in a 1/2 or full just Let me Know.
  • I have to recreate all docs I had on this computer
  • I keep finding things I need to recreate or reload on here-fun times

ok.. need to get busy.. I could make lists all day long.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

not to add something else to your list, but the sisterhood challenge for the next 21 days has nothing to do with the numbers on the scale. now would be a great time for you to jump back in with us!