Wednesday, June 3, 2009

TAGGED!

sorry for the number of posts today! ya'll will surely miss one ;) but as I was reading blogs I saw I got tagged... so here we go..........

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. having our first real houseguests
2. hosting my family's 4th of July BBQ
3. the finishing of the bathroom remodel
4. summer veggies from the garden (kept it from Jo)
5. Being able to relax @ the lake
6. having supper every night on our deck
7. photographing MIL's 4th of July celebration
8. farmer's market every chance I get :)

8 things I did yesterday:
1. started cleaning the entry/foyer
2. planted flower seeds w/the kids
3. assembled my summer 08 scrapbook
4. cleaned the kitchen
5. didn't pick up my camera once!
6. organized paperwork
7. read up on blogs
8. finished laundry from the day before
8 things I wish I could do:
1. travel to visit my bloggy friends
2. use the cricut to cut vinyl for my walls & know it will work right
3. take a break from remodeling
4. scrap for days on end guilt free
5. take better photos
6. spend more time outside
7. see more of my friends and family
8. pay my assistant better
8 shows I watch:
1. House
2. The Mentalist
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. NCIS
5. Operation Repo
6. Private Practice
7. Lipstick Jungle
8. Brothers & Sisters
8 people tagged:
1. Steph over at A Piece of My Mind
2. Shanen over at Green Ranching Mom
3. Brooke over at Smart + Strong = Sexy
5. Robs over here
6. Kerri over at her Corner of the World
7. Lori over at Cajun Cropper
8. Donna over at Crazy Life is Good

1 comment:

Brooke said...

got tagged by april earlier in the week so i've gotta put this up next week some time :)

also i LOVE the marriage quote!