Friday, January 9, 2009

giving up...

its really not what u think :)

here's the list that comes to mind of what I gave up in 2008:
  • daily caffeine-relapsed occassionaly but never for more than 4 straight days :)
  • aspertame! its the devil!
  • soy-heightened awareness & avoiding whenever possible

Gosh I felt like there was a lot more LOL

so for 2009?? they usually come to me thru-out the year in the form of health issues, research pointed out to me, or news articles on what is now bad for us. as of right now I can't think of anything to cut I just know that I plan to

  • get a composter(learn to use it) & recycle more hoping to down size the trash can again
  • buy more organic foods & items
  • learn more about solar heat for the basement
  • use a ton of my scrap supplies up
  • donate donate donate

so I guess the cutting list would include:

  • trash
  • foods w/tons of preservatives & unnecessary chemicals
  • scrap shopping-keep it at a minimum anyway
  • unnecessary purchases/clutter

this weekend we are doing some running around on Saturday-library for me & jewelry store for locking ear ring back I lost, groceries, probably a walmart trip.. Sunday Tim is hunting again so I will either scrap on my December Daily book or help mom paint... either way I am SLEEPING IN! :)

1 comment:

darl_jo said...

GAHHHHH!!!!! you had me worried! First thing to pop into my head is "OH NO YOU AREN'T". Then I read your post and i'm feeling better about the whole quiting thing. Way to jump start my heart first thing in the morning. Guess i'll go work out now that it's pumping hard ;-)