Friday, December 5, 2008

ITS FRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!

an I am off to a slow start YAY! I'll take it :)

last night I put the tree up WHOHOOOOOOOOO In 2 part baby steps but its up!!!!! after I got all fall packed away, house picked up & dusted, Tim ran the vac & grilled steaks (yup we r grillin die hards:) a little snow doesn't stop us ;)) then I even squeeked in some scrappy time ( I think I did 3 pages for my December Daily album) during Grey's!

tonight looks a bit busy but should be fun :)
-2 part company
-grocery shopping
-house/tree decorating
-fall totes to the garage in trade for christmas/winter ones
-cleaning up from supper then some scrap time :) for me

tomorrow afternoon is my cousin's wedding that we get to stay here for. Tim will be hunting so I will shopping LOL then Sunday will be spent shopping/hunting, & when I get home I plan to finish the decorating & get the totes put away. I vow to have them put away in under a week this year!!!

I hope every one has a safe & fun weekend!!!!!!

No comments: