Thursday, October 2, 2008

THURSDAY

sorry my headings are so boring but I never really know what I am going to say until I start typing & its usually just a list of what was done, needs done & hope to get done. lol

I will report that Natalye is GROUCHY today :( poor squirt has fussed all morning totally out of routine for her *sigh* so she is on my lap while I type around her right now. SOMEONE has to keep their routine in tact ;) j/k I am going to try to move the saucer in tonight to have it dry & warm to try tomorrow. ATLEAST THE SUN IS SHINING!!

LOVED YOGA LAST NIGHT (what's new right? lol) I think I hit a new level this week.. I was finally able to rely on my breaths to calm me & Not have to focus on them was instead able to focus on the muscle groups we were streaching out @ each move. I feel all stretched out today :) & NO HEADACHE whohoooooo

the cleaning for the weekend must begin today.. now to get Nat to get that & let me put her down w/o the ear piercing temper tantrum....I am at minimum keeping the laundry up so that is one less thing to do later.

tv:
LIPSTICK JUNGLE! wowza LOOOOOOOOVED IT! no spoilers for Katie!
Criminal Minds-love their chemistry!!!
started watching Private Practice @ 5 this morning & the website wont cooperate to watch it online so maybe @ nap time.
tonight is GREY'S whohoooooo oh crap but I just remembered we won't be home to watch LOL we are taking Sarah+the boys out for supper for Carson's birthday that was Sunday. HE'S 4! NOT POSSIBLE!!! :( SNIFF SNIFF oh well I can catch it online later.

off to do diaper duty.

No comments: