Friday, October 24, 2008

GOOD MORNING FRIDAY!!!

so excited about a calm weekend!!!!! we have things to do but have plenty of quiet time available too!!!! yessssssssssssssssss

I discovered usanetworktv online this morning!!!! whohooooooooo keeping up w/my Starter Wife now!!! YAY!!!! next will be Burn Notice :)

got a page layed out last night for Scrap the Music's challenge this week for All Summer Long by Kid Rock. thanks Jo for the heads up!! added it to my blog list! :) also got some cupboards stocked up last night YAY for food in the house!!!! trying some Gingerbread Tea yummmmmy

this weekend we are hoping to hit the Des Moines farmer's market one more time this year, Kyler has football Tourny 9-1 then taking them out to lunch for Carson's birthday finally then home for naps or scrapping :) Sunday is Steph's bridal shower. totally fun weekend!

hope for some warmish weather on Saturday w/o drizzle --I am over it & don't wanna stand out in it! but I will!!

No comments: