Friday, September 26, 2008

TGIF!!!!!!!!!

I AM SO READY TO SLEEP W/O DREAMING OF SP!!!LOL

it amazed me at how fast the phone calls, emails, & checks came in yesterday when I announced I was closing signups @2 LOL
I closed @ 13 count @2(that included a few that had said they want to but hadn't paid), emailed in my goodiebag total(they ended up making 2 extra), & sure enough some of those maybes called to confirm & One even dropped her check off!!! WHOHOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOO I am thinking next year closing sign ups the WEEK before the event AND making registrations be in by then!!! what do you girls think??? I cannot wait to haul this stuff up there & get it set up! :) I guarantee photos by Monday!!!!

so I guess I don't need to do a weekend plans post for ya eh?? LOL

Our goodie bags ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!! sooooooo exciting!!!!!
I hope today FLIES!!!!!!!!

No comments: