Friday, August 29, 2008

FRIDAY!!!!!!

OMG I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW HAPPY THAT ONE LITTLE WORD MAKES ME TODAY!!

HAPPY ENOUGH THAT I HAVE BEEN MOVING NON STOP SINCE 5:45 CAFFEINE-LESS EVEN! WHOHOOOOOOOO altho I cannot look around & figure out what I have done LOL
*no paperwork
*no software loaded
*JUST started laundry
*no toys put away
*no cleaning, baking or other kitchen work done
*no decorating HA
NOTHING but I have been moving by golly... thinking it must be diapers, bottles & owies kissed today.

this weekend screams LAKE!!!!!! we are zooming out of here promptly @5:30 this evening ROCKON!!!!!!!! that reminds me I need to call little brother Jeff & remind him of our promptness. :)

last night we
*loaded firewood up the wazoo :) there should be some FABULOUS fires this weekend!! perfect forcast for them too yay!
*dismanteled the old counter top -super easy
*started taking down 1 of 3 ceiling fans till the battery went dead on the drill
*visited MIL
*ate Subway
*cleaned out the old fence parts from the back of the truck to have room for said firewood.
HURAH PRODUCTIVITY!!!

Katie-I have my TOHE order for you! hoping it makes it to Nat's carseat. b4 u get here. oh wait HA I bet you are already gone Sorry. oh well hoping just typing it willhelp me remember it!

hoping to get software dug out & installed upon return home Monday to be able to share weekend photos along w/first day of preschool photos that are still on the camera! YIKES so UN-Kim!! hoping for a totally recharging weekend to prep me for a totally jam packed productive week ahead!

enjoy your holiday weekend all!!!

No comments: