Monday, March 3, 2008

WOWZERS!!

WOW a busy weekend carried over to a busy crazy monday!!
Friday: Lyndsey got her ears pierced & stopped by for a snapshot :)




Saturday afternoon was Katie's baby shower- lots of games & gifts :) fun time altho I think we had more fun that evening @ Katie & Tommy's house grillin' & playin cards!




Sunday morning Ronnie got baptised. sweet family moment!
Then Sunday afternoon We watched Kyler's Wrestling meet. here he is w/his 3rd place medal.
then this morning school changed from a 2 hour delay to closing altogether & shortly after that announcement came in we discovered some of the basement play room carpet was wet-soaked- around the wall. so I grabbed the shampooer & sucked as much out as I could then put a fan on it. tonight Tim helped me pull the paneling off the wall & were both plesantly surprised to find that it was only up 2" on the panelling & an inch at most on the sheetrock underneath!! YAY!! SO NOW I WILL BE PAINTING THAT WALL SOON LOL
I might scoot out of the living room & look into some scrapping soon.. maybe not.. lol

No comments: