Wednesday, January 14, 2015

One Little Word 2015

This year's word is still giving me fits.  Usually the word picks me in late fall before I start to focus on it in January, but this year, dang, nothing is fitting..

 I have tried Make: 1. Make do with what we have 2. Make more homemade food 3. Make my path for the future 4. Make it happen.  and I love them all but it just doesn't seem square.


This morning I woke up thinking about Clean: 1.Clean up our eating 2. Clean up my mind-kick judgy-mcjuderson to the curb permanently 3.Clean up the clutter in the house & childcare, well, life in general-if it doesn't serve a positive purpose, ditch it.

Its so strange to me to not have the word pick me & I am sure I am making it much harder than it needs to be, like I do most things in life.   so there you have it, January 14th & I am still with out a OLW for the year.

Help me out, do you follow a word or a phrase for the year? Share your experience.

No comments: