Thursday, July 25, 2013

Just What the doctor ordered!

Yesterday, I Was having a grumpy morning, I felt like I Was grouching at Everyone for every little thing. :( Yuck! 

I Was so very thankful it Was Wednesday. Wednesday= park day! Whooooooo-Hooooooo!  2 hours of freedom for all of us. The extra space & Different environment Does amazing things for Our brains, hearts & souls.  Not to mention that the different environment is OUTSIDE! Then, When you throw in a friend who brings her kids within Our age range it makes everything better!  A collage from the few shots i took today.



To say I am Not ready for school to start, sending the bigs off every morning, being 'stuck' in the house all day, & back to a predictable routine, is pretty mild. But ask me again in a couple of weeks.. it usually turns around pretty quick.
 

3 comments:

Brooke said...

I am a grouchy pants today but love your flower picture!

Stacey said...

Now if that friend could manage to make it to the park soon enough to spend more than 20 minutes with you all.....

Stacey said...

...but at least she brought chocolate...