Thursday, July 19, 2012

summer..

I cannot believe that summer is half over! whaaaaaaaaaaa!!! I love summer with the kids out of school, the freedom to come & go as our schedules allow, park days, field trips, then longer daylight hours, gardening, camping,  boating, & the like AFTER work!

We've been so super busy this summer I haven't taken time to blog much so I am going to share some field trip photos today.. truth be told, I was even lazier with the camera than blogging this summer! it has only made it on one field trip & then only a couple of shots were taken, thank goodness the phone has a decent camera on it-good enough for blogging, just not all that impressed w/the printing quality. (but that may be another blog post)

the group I had one day at the park

pretty neat new play structure they installed this spring


I have this AWESOME friend that brought the ingredients to make liquid sidewalk chalk! WOW!!!! we were all intrigued & impressed!


OH AND she made & brought all the supplies for a scavenger hunt for our walk on the trail around the lake.  She's THAT good!!
THANKS STACEY!!!
We've discussed how we will have withdrawals from each other when fall comes *sigh*

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Not so sure about awesome, but it's the way my preschool-teacher brain works. My kids love meeting up with Kim's kids for these fun days.

I have been without a camera for six months. I did buy one on swap a couple of weeks ago, but keep forgetting to buy a memory card and batteries. Of course I am tech-dumb about how to share photos online anyway. Maybe I'll get my act together soon...