Tuesday, June 5, 2012

May into June...

So let's see how I did for May..... EH, not tooooo bad, but not 100% as I would have liked...  taking the imperfection as a win :)

May Professional Goals:
1. send for the application for renewing my CDA post-poning until August
2. send out feelers gauging interest for a childcare provider 'group' post-poning until August
3. finalize Friday Funday list (thanks for the name Stacey!)DONE
4. bake cornbread muffins DONE

May Personal Goals:
1. plant garden CONSIDERING IT DONE
2. run at least once each week FAIL
3. find dress+accessories for June wedding ALMOST DONE
4. finalize plans for wedding rehearsal dinner I am hosting in June ALMOST DONE

Could be worse :)  Now, do I roll the incomplete into June? Some have to be, Some not so much.  Those that have to roll won't be included on my goal list as they are necessities that will just happen in real life, on the list or not...

June Professional Goals:
  1. towel rack-sand, paint, hang
  2. craft shelf-hang
  3. fish tank-find a light bar & use it or clean it out & rehome it
  4. dining chairs-recover 2 of the 8 
June Personal Goals:

  1. south flower bed-clean out & plant some summer perrineals
  2. hanging pots-by front door as well as deck
  3. deck plant rack-paint
  4. XL tshirt-cut to Medium

What are your June Goals?

2 comments:

Brooke said...

sometimes accepting imperfection is the best goal we can have! :)

my goal for june is to stick with this eating plan i'm doing.

The Jays said...

Looks a lot like my to do lists. For June I just pray we make it sanely to our family vacation in July. With a little fun along the way. Good luck with ou planting.