Friday, February 4, 2011

4 on Friday the 4th

1. The local dime store has their fabric on sale tomorrow .. 60% off! I am going to buy my kitchen curtain fabrics. I have no idea of a pattern, or the amount of fabric to get but I am just going to wing it & make do :) I can do that, right?!
ok, so I would love something like this, only less colorful.

and will probably end up w/something like this in different colors/patterns, wish me luck. 
ALL HELP & SUGGESTIONS WELCOME!! :)


2. That leads to the repair of my sewing machine cord that was partially chewed through by Sammy in the early days. Which we really can't complain about b/c he's only chewed up 3 important things, all being cords, & not getting entirely through any of them.





3. With a messed up week I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thankful its Friday!!  Monday the kids went all day even tho we started to get our blizzard, Tuesday & Wednesday they were out, yesterday they had a 2 hour delay & today back to normal. This is all fine & good but the littles are ALLLLL messed up not knowing who will be here on what days. TOday was icky grouchy crazy day & they sucked me in no matter what I did & how hard I tried to fight it! BLECK. early lunch, early nap *silence*

4. Scrapping!! I am so excited to be having company tomorrow morning to scrap! Scrapping is a therapy to me & I am happy to share it w/others that may also benefit from it. As well as get their child's books caught up :) 

What are your weekend plans? anything exciting?

2 comments:

Brooke said...

very glad i discovered that sammy was a dog and not one of your childcare charges ;)

Terri said...

Curtains are easy - I switch mine out frequently when I find sale fabric. There are lots of online tutorials about making curtains, too! I love Google!