Friday, November 12, 2010

5 on Friday

WOW we've been busy doing lots of little things all week & not posting on the blog..sorry! today I am posting 5 things I am excited about today:
  1. tomorrow: scrapping 9am-midnight w/the girls! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
  2. gettting kickin' on my December Daily Twenty-Ten (its tomorrow's project)
  3. the new team challenge @ the 'hood
  4. amazing new loose leaf tea
  5. Gus still feeling better

this weekend looks to be a bit more laid back than usual :) just hanging out tonight, Tim working & me scrapping tomorrow, & chores on Sunday... sounds DREAMY! What's on your weekend agenda??

7 comments:

Brooke said...

woot!!! go team :)

Terri said...

Have a great weekend!!!

Sandra said...

Scrapping all day sounds fun! Thanks for stopping by my blog...I am so happy to meet you! Sandra

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim! I'm on Tinsel Vixens so wanted to say hi! Looking forward to the challenge too!! Hope you had fun with scrapping!

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

That is some massive scrapping! Hope you had fun!

Diana said...

Thank you for coming by my blog and for the validation of my good ole' page! It does feel good to just do a regular page, doesn't it?

jaime said...

Just realized that my Google Reader never updated with your blog! I'm jealous of your scrapping session with the girls. I so need to get back into scrapbooking! And, go team Tinsel Vixens! :)