- Still reeling from being featured.. I KNOW "give it up Kim really, we've all seen it" but I am flattered beyond words!!! now I need to take a better picture in natural light, plus I added a jar of skulls into the empty spot. Plus I started & finished that thing in the same day! So incredibly not me but I love it!
- We pulled out the pumpkin toys & book yesterday. Love 'new' toys! Also made an adorable spider that just needs eyes, buttons are located, should be applied today & hopefully some friends made to dangle them from the childcare ceiling :) Fun, right??
- Daily walks, in Iowa, in October?! Really?! We'll take it!! Hoping to remember the camera today. Can you believe I haven't taken a single childcare photo & very few personal photos in over a month?! Yikes! Again, not like me.
- The coffee is back in the house. I did really well this summer going caffeine-free Monday thru Friday. Now that the outside temp is cooling off, combined w/the past month of most mornings starting @ 4AM, the coffee has been a welcome necessity.
- Going to miss my Farmer's Market! :( I love visiting w/& learning from the vendors, learning about & trying new produce & of course, the thrill of the hunt. Its so exciting to go & see what's new, what's still there that I need more of, & its really aided in jump starting my Christmas shopping this year! YAY!!
Logging off now before I change it to 15 ;) Have a great weekend!!!