Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A fall walk

We've been blessed so far this fall w/gorgeous walking weather!  Oh how we do love our morning walks!  I have a tradition that I love to walk the kids to this one tree a few blocks away & take their pictures w/the leaves that fall. They are that gorgeous red & orange combination & it just Screams Fall to me!  I wish their was one of them w/in sight of a window from my home but alas there is not, so we walk to it.  Yesterday we happened to draw attention of the grandpa that lives their & he brought is coffee to the porch & watched us play. 

THIS IS THE TREE! isn't it gorgeous???
 here are some pictures from yesterday:







 


 

 
 


 
 


GORGEOUSNESS!


 tomorrow: our spider family

1 comment:

Brooke said...

since "gorgeous" has already been used - i'll give another adjective. incredible!