Thursday, October 7, 2010

ahhhh a finished project!! :)


here it is!!! I managed to start & finish a project in the same day!!!!!!!  wow that's a first! :)   I thought (& still think) it needed color but had to stop b4 I made it 'cute' as that was NOT the goal this time.  The skulls & spider rings are from dollar general, the straw wreath & spanish moss from True Value, eyelash fiber from  my scrappy stash-I used alot of it to have it be a presence. Tim said it would be better w/twine & I agree so will probably change it next year. but for twenty ten, its complete :)

there are a ton of wreaths all over blog-land right now here is the one I took this idea from & another I just plain love:
BHG's indian corn wreath-I love this but mini ears aren't readily available locally this year

3 comments:

Brooke said...

that looks awesome :) you're so creative!

Erin @ Crafts and Sutch said...

Kim, this turned out so good! I love the addition of the skulls! It makes it super spooky! I just got Crafts & Sutch up on Facebook, and this was one of my first posts! :) Check it out when you get a chance:
Facebook Post

Have a good weekend!
Erin

Room to Inspire said...

I am in love with this spooky wreath! I love the skulls.

Chelsea