Tuesday, December 22, 2009

arg!!!!!!! just a vent!

I am frustrated w/all the negative nellies this week!!!!!!!! ok so we are possibly looking @ some winter weather right at Christmas time. yes it stinks for those planning to travel. why get all upset about it ALREADY? What if they are wrong?! Meteorologists are never wrong?? use the power of the Secret & encourage it all to work out. if not be prepared to take what comes. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS IS NOT A GOOD WEEK for me to TRY to tolerate whiners. :) I could be whining about the weight I've gained in the last month, the lack of running due to an achy foot, the pain in the u know where child care moms I am dealing w/instead of booting to the curb, the lack of creativity toward my job, ...... seseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I have a whiney list too.. you are NOT the only one that life doesn't flow perfectly for. I just chose to find the silver lining & make the best of the crappiness most of the time. if you don't, please don't expect me to sympathize w/you. :)

Thanks! have a nice day :)

1 comment:

GreenRanchingMom said...

I AGREE!!!! You are an awesome POSITIVE influence on the Negative Nellies.

KICK those grouches to the curb!!

Stay happy!!

Whose little heeler??