Wednesday, November 25, 2009

So thankful!

I missed the first few days but have been doing the facebook thankful list for a couple of weeks. Every day I change my status to something I am thankful for. Its usually something little -every day type things that we usually take for granted but its been a good exercise in being grateful! (linky @ left of post)

Today I am most thankful its my Friday as I went to bed & woke up w/a headache even w/600mg of ibu. I am ready to sleep in for 4 days IN A ROW! yes that means sleeping some of my time off away but HEY its my time off too :) We also have a pretty hefty to-do list for the long weekend. maybe even tackling the Christmas decorating!

Short & Simple today :)
Hoping you have a great Thanksgiving weekend!!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

happy thanksgiving!! :)