Monday, December 1, 2008

and the rest of the weekend...

I ended up scrapping till 4am Friday night!! too bad I have nothing but a mess to show for it LOL oh well it was definately theraputic!!! Saturday we bummed around alot reading my library book, hitting Indianola Walmart for some shopping-knocked some people off our shopping list!! got groceries when we got back to town & I ended up sick in the evening. between sickies I managed to make enchiladas & clean the kitchen tho so atleast its started for the cleaning session tonight getting it ready for a visit from out of town family.

Sunday we bummed around a bit, he went to the timber & I watched a movie, then he rearranged the garage to make snowblowing easier, & we went out for an early supper + brought home leftovers for tonight! then I worked on my December Daily pages while he watched tv.

I am still not ready for work today but here I am... we will tough it out. definately planning to clean house & start decorating tonight as tomorrow night is darts & wednesday I might be going to Mom's new house to help her unpack & set up her kitchen, Thursday we are hoping to do something w/Aunt Sharon & Uncle Herb b4 they head back to AZ as Friday night John is staying here to be ready to hunt early & Saturday I am heading out to my cousin's wedding in Dm after some craft show shopping. BUSY WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: