Wednesday, October 15, 2008

HUMP DAY-YOGA

YAY FOR YOGA!! love Wednesdays!!

Tuesday is Dart night @ the local Eagles-last year it meant I had a quiet night @ home while Tim played. This year I am his partner. so now it means I am gone from home Tuesday & Wednesday evenings. it may be my only fresh air I get when the weather freezes up, it will give me some adult interaction other than online (not that online is bad LOL) & it means I will get out of dishes atleast one night LOL whohoooooooo we had a good time last night!

Gus got me up @4 today & decided I was awake-may as well catch up on tv I missed last night & Monday.. so I watched NCIS on the DVR then the Samantha Who? I missed Monday. then came to work & watched The Mentalist online as the children were coming in. all caught up now -- some laundry to carry up & put away, the dishwasher is running so it will need tended later but other than that I think we are doing pretty good for this time of the morning!

HERE WE GO!!!!!

No comments: