Wednesday, May 7, 2008

ok I suck

AT BLOGGIN now get your mind out-the-gutter! :P


life is rolling along @ warp speed & I fell like a mere passenger lately. Attempting to get it settled in my head how Summer Vacation will fly around here .. planning a SECOND meal table SOMEWHERE in the kitchen/dining area to prevent a SECOND meal time daily. yikes. gonna be a full busy summer I tell ya!!


I have no news to announce yet-good or bad.


3 more class nights YEHAW!!!!!!!!!


spring flowers DOUBLE YEHAW!!!!!!!!


I have pictures on my camera! UNHEARD of around here. but I'll leave ya w/something springy but oldish & of course... kid related. LOL

2 comments:

Robs said...

Thanks for stoppin by my blog to check out my progress for the week. Oh I still have a baggie of paper for you to play with - I keep meaning to put it on the counter to mail - BUT I KEEP ADDING TO IT!!! Whenever I finish a LO - the xtras have been goin in that bag....TOO FUNNY!

Lisa said...

I LOVE that picture!! You're too funny.....
Thanks for stopping by my blog too! I love your comments!