Wednesday, March 26, 2008

HUMP DAY....

so yesterday afternoon I took the kids out... to play in the back yard... first time on a school day since fall... they were THRILLED!!!! since they were so preoccupied w/the 'new' toys I was able to rake all the yuck from the fense! all the way around the inside!! WHATA WORKOUT! 30 straight minutes.. must be my lucky number this week hahaha. then I walked aroudn the whole yard mentally planning flower beds, a mini veggie garden fo rthe kids, checking out the rock that needs moved, a screen that needs fixed, TRYING to picture if the swingset will FIT anywhere or if I just give up & get a new one... decisions! I also pegged a corner for a cute lil cafe set I have been dying to have for a couple of years... yay!!!

NOW to have the energy+finances to do it all :) that never ending TO DO list just got LONGER!

I really don't see alot of scrapping in my future this summer. :( I will miss it but my yard will be nice LOL

No comments: