Tuesday, February 26, 2008

ANOTHER snow day WOW!!

our kiddos may as well go year round & take winter off lol (this year now that its over-hindsight ) oh well... so we got rain @7:30AM yesterday then by 1PM it changed to sleet, @2 it changed to snow then back to sleet @4 & then to snow 7ish till after we went to bed@ 10 . SOOOOOOO Tim was almost ready to leave town -having 1 of 2 passengers picked up & the boss calls saying to wait for daylight HA so he's on his way home for 2 hrs, school has been cancelled AGAIN. wow... what a winter.

how about some scattered photos???
this is a gorgeous old barn I caught on film Sunday on our road trip-the original was pretty blurry but I LOVE IT ALTERED!!


THIS is where I would have liked to spent most of the weekend LOL
AHHHH cool(ish) photos from the TASTE OF HOME Show Gma, Mom, Aunt Sue & I went to Thursday night.

various shots around Lake Rathbun I caught on Sunday on our road trip.



2 comments:

darl_jo said...

KIM! those are AMAZING photos!!!!!! i just may have to snag a few and put them on my wall! YOU SO ROCK! Hope you are feeling better

Unknown said...

OMG SERIOUSLY GIRL?? I'd be HONORED beyond words to have my photo on your wall!!